We are looking for Experienced Sheetmetal Tradespeople to join our team.
If you want to work in a relaxed atmosphere with a great team,
and the chance to be involved in a diverse range of products, then you should apply.
Applicants should be:
- Experienced Sheetmetal Tradesman
- 10yrs plus proven Stainless Fabrication skills and knowledge
- Skilled in Tig welding stainless
- Able to read drawings and work unsupervised
- Competent in using workshop equipment unsupervised
- Capable of a high standard of accuracy and workmanship
All Applicants need to be:
- Good work ethics
- Punctual and motivated
- Able to participate as a Team Player
- Have a current Drivers Licence
We can offer you:
- Full time position with competitive rates
- Opportunities for career advancement
- In house training
- Regular Overtime paid after 8hrs per day
- Modern well looked after Workshop Equipment
- A good team environment
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply please forward a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org